Re: gnome-shell-list gnome org

I tried, it says: " suspend is not supported " and fire up GNOME Shell for testing(this build is less than a week old) even though this build will crash the whole system if I am going to press CTRL-C at the terminal where I started GS,  and lo and behold it still shows the "Suspend" button. If the design guys are serious about ripping off the Switch Off button from GNOME Shell then I would suggest that they will do it _right_ the first time. And this whole thing the removing of Power Off function for the sake of "It's by Design" principle, doesn't nullify my argument earlier that every machine(at least most machines invented by man), when it uses "electrical power" must have a switch off functionality (where electrical energy is considered a fire hazard). Even Critical Machines here(we're in a manufacturing business) needs to be turned off properly and slowly but still have an emergency OFF button.

>If you're having trouble with suspending for any reason, and that says
>suspend is supported, tell us and file a bug.

No Power Off function in GNOME Shell(regardless of pm-is-supported), that for sure, is a bug in itself.

Kind Regards,
Allan