Location-aware GNOME Shell: session at the DesktopSummit

Hi folks,

Since most of the developers/designers of GNOME Shell are at the
DesktopSummit, I wondered if we could hold a little 1hr/2hr session to
design a location-aware GNOME Shell (my Summer of Code project). I did
a very bad job at getting design plans on IRC, so a short get-together
around this would greatly help for me to finish the job (I have most
of the backend code I think).

Topics would include:
- multi-location clock, how to display/configure it ;
- weather, is it important enough, or should it go in a seperate app ;
- automatic location detection through Geoclue: what do we do with
this (ex: updating time) ;
- other geolocation features we could think of ;

What about tomorrow, august 10th, from 10:30AM to noon? Don't know
about the room, but the building isn't that big so we'll figure out.

Cheers,

- Stéphane.