Re: Thumbs up!

------- Original message -------
From: Florian Kuhnt <florian.kuhnt gmx.de>

I'm wondering if Bojan is against any way of expose implementation or
just against the way it's implemented in gnome shell.

I am not "against" anything. I just find the overview kitchen sink approach unreasonable.

If I want to start an app, I get expose animation. If I want to drag a window to another workspace, I get expose animation.

Unnecessary, annoying, not asked for and tiring to the eyes.

If I want expose, I should be able to ask for it.

--
Bojan