Re: Thumbs up!

If you've kept up at all with this mailing list, you'll come to
realize that the developers have a reason (which they believe to be
absolutely right) for every single change.  Nobody's opinion is going
to change those decisions as they are pretty much dead set on them.
Complaining only gets negative responses, and providing your argument
of why things should be different only get the "well that's just your
opinion" response.

I do like a lot of the ideas behind Gnome 3, but I can't stand the
whole dynamic workspace approach.  I used Gnome 3 for about a month,
but I just couldn't deal with it.  The alternative is to install
Compiz (which can run on top of the Gnome 3 DE without the shell) for
now, and wait (and hope) for extensions to be released providing the
functionality that you want.

--
Diego Fernandez - 爱国