Re: Some small ideas for the Shell Panel and Overview

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 14:45 +0300, John Stowers wrote:
>> In my use of the shell thus far I have *never* used the application
>> menu. Has anyone?
>
> once, when I wanted to test gnome-games and couldn't remember the name
> of anything in it. Otherwise, no, I just search.

LOL! Same here. Applications>Games is the only part of the Application
menu I've ever used. Other than that I search exclusively.

I suppose though that it should be kept for novices who aren't yet
familiar with the names of applications, though.

--
http://exolucere.ca