Re: Some small ideas for the Shell Panel and Overview

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Marshall Neill <ramien43 windstream net> wrote:
> Right-handed people would seem to look to the right and moving the mouse to
> the right is easier.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

I ask because i've been mousing with my right hand for at least two
decades and I've never experienced any difficulty moving my mouse to
the left, nor have I heard complaints of this from other right handed
people.

Perhaps your mouse is too close to your keyboard, and you keep bumping
into your keyboard when you try to move left? lol ;-)

--
http://exolucere.ca