Re: Possibility to show week number in the calendar

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 18:50 +0200, Torstein Adolf Winterseth wrote:
> Hello
>
> I decided to try my luck asking here whether there will be a
> possibility to show the week number in the calendar? I am using that
> feature all the time and every time I use an operation system without
> week numbers I really, really miss them. My schedule is based on week
> numbers thus missing them are a great loss for me. Having to visit a
> web page (I own no physical calendars) to see which week we are in is
> annoying and non-practical.
>
> Please do not remove it all-together from the calendar.

The code to show weeknumbers is still there. However there is no GUI to
enable it.

You need to set the dconf key "show-weekdate" to true in the schema
org.gnome.shell.calendar. However as far as I know the dconf-editor
isn't able to add keys yet.

Hopefully someone else on this list can tell us how to set a dconf
key :-)

Regards.
--
Mads Villadsen <maxx krakoa dk>