Clock

I realise in the past I have made some rather unreasonable posts to this mailing list, so in light of that I'm going to make a very small suggestion / observation.

The clock positioned in the center top of the shell has two arrows to change between months, but I've noticed on hover these two arrows have a blue background (much akin to what the activities button used to look like in early versions of the shell e.g. this picture) and it started to annoy me a bit because the two arrows don't quite fit in.

Was the styling of these arrows accidentally left unchanged while the rest of the shell style changed or are they intentionally styled to have a blue background on hover (instead of a white background and black text-colour which would fit in more with the selected date on the calendar)?

-Sean