Re: Gnome-shell - some usability problems I found

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 01:28:33PM -0400, Mark Curtis wrote:
> However given you didn't provide any code and dared to find flaws in
> something that was thought up two years ago, this topic will be
> ignored and nothing will change to fix the usability problems you
> list.

Please, when posting to any GNOME mailing list, make sure to read up on
http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct. You're basically trolling. Which is
fine, but not on a GNOME mailing list. Please do not continue.

Feedback on GNOME shell is welcome.

--
Regards,
Olav (moderator)