Corner ripple... (hot corner) a question... ...

Hello, me again.

I have a question regarding the corner ripple (hot corner ?) is it possible to change its location ? the reason I ask is because I saw a post from a user that likes to have their close,minimize and maximize controls aligned to the left of the window, they commented on how they kept activating the over view when trying to close a window.

I wondered where, if possible it could be adjusted, to cater for people who like a different set up.

Many thanks.

Dan

--
“ All of us are travelers lost,