Buttons in Lucid Lynx

Hi, all!

I haven't tested it yet and I don't know if this issue came up in some
other thread, but I think that "close, minimize, maximize" buttons are
going to be placed in 10.04 on the left. Would this cause some problems
with activities button and the hot corner? Going to overview when
attempting to close window?

Furthermore, is there any usability reason to change buttons from one
side to another?? I am just asking, not critisizing, since I used
buttons on the left for some time and I got used quite easy...

Thanks!!!