Re: Suggestions.

Ack, sorry. I thought you meant the other kind of grid. Nevermind! My apologies. And yes, I'm not too fond of the grid either. It should be an option; I like categories personally.

I am one who personally love the Category system, even tough it may not be optimal it is in my mind much easier to navigat than a huge grid. So I second the idea that there should be different viewmodes for applications, just as there are for workspaces.
The different modes I would like are:
The current Grid-view
The category system. Maybe a redesigned one with other categories.
--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion