From: "Jeremy Perry" <jeremy perry redhat com>
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:21:46 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: New mockups for shell - round 2

Thanks Marina, Jon and  the rest of the desktop team for your
thoughtful feedback on the previous mockups. I've finally posted some
new stuff based on this, hope you enjoy.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/AppBrowsingAlternative02

The earlier iteration is linked at the top of that page as well.

- Jeremy