RE: All GNOME Shell Developers.

I, personally, like the work done with breadcrumbs.  I've heard it can't be default since it conflicts with the yet-to-be-implemented application-wide menu that should be in GNOME Shell.

I don't see why left click couldn't bring the drop down for other workspaces/applications/documents of breadcrumbs, and right click bring up the global commands of GNOME Shell.