[gnome-shell-ext] Extensions are not up-to-date on dedicated website

Hello,

Thank you for all the improvements on GNOME3 since the beginning, it's my favourite DE without a doubt.

However I've seen that (some) core extensions are not up-to-date comparing git master (https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell-extensions) to gnome-extensions' website (https://extensions.gnome.org/). For example, WindowList, which had several months ago a new feature disabling the workspace indicator if user only has one virtual desktop, is ok using git, but doesn't have this function using extensions' website.