Re: [gpm] Fwd: Screen turn off time

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 04:47, Christopher Marlow <Gnome cwm030 com> wrote:
I am wondering is there a way to up the time that my screen cuts off
from the maximum 15 minutes that the power manager offers in settings?

This is handled in gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center now,
sorry. I believe the 15 minutes cut off was a deliberate design
choice; if you have a program that needs to "inhibit" the blanking
then there is explicit API programs can call nowadays.

Richard