[gpm] Change hibernation command used by Gnome power

Hello,

I'm using Gnome 3 on Debian Testing and I have a problem with
hibernation, if in terminal I use one of the following commands:

systemctl hibernate
pm-hibernate

The system hibernates and resumes with no problem, however when I use
the button power while having this configuration:

org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power.power-button-action='hibernate'

The system hibernates but the resume freezes. Therefore, I was
wondering what it's the command that Gnome uses when 'hibernate' is set
and if I could change this to use one of the others that work.

Thank you,

Ronald