Re: [gpm] disabling/remap hibernate button

>> how can I remap this Fn-F12 combination to be use for standby instead
>> of hibernation? or if that is not possible how can disable it totally
>> (to be able to handle it by myself)?
>
> Use gconf-editor, and change the value of
> /apps/gnome-power-manager/buttons/hibernate to "suspend".

working great. thanks.

one more question ;-)

is there a possibility to set some "pre-suspend" and "post-suspend" actions?

my speakers are making a loud static noise after waking up if "Master"
and "Front"
are not muted. I would like to mute these two before suspend and
unmute after waking
up.

thanks.