[gpm] Patch for the GNOME-Power Manager 2.30 in order to add support for the nouveau driver

Hello,

My SONY VGN-AR41L laptop could't change the brightness (my graphics
card is nvidia 8400M GT with nouveau driver installed) because it
changed the brightness in the file
/sys/class/backlight/sony/brightness instead of
/sys/class/backlight/nv_backlight so I made modification in order to
do the job and know it works for me. If you want more details about
the patch don't hesitate to ask.

I hope my patch be accepted (it's my first time)

Thanks

LD