Re: [gpm] Trying to understand bug #610600

On 28 February 2010 15:12, Julien Valroff <julien kirya net> wrote:
> I have recently reported bug #610600 [0] and would like to understand
> it, in order to be able to report more precise information allowing
> better debugging (hopefully this bug can be fixed soon).

Could you please attach:

devkit-power --dump (on battery and on AC)
devkit-power --monitor-detail (when you switch from AC to battery and
vice versa)

With g-p-m git master (not the ubuntu version) can you please get:

killall gnome-power-manager
gnome-power-manager --verbose

(and do a few AC->battery and battery->AC switches)

Thanks!