Re: [gpm] Questions while translating into other languages

2010/4/8 Chen Xing <cxcxcxcx gmail com>:
>   1. In the "laptop battery" tab, there are "Supply: Yes, Present:
> Yes, Refreshed: 40451 seconds". What do they mean?

Supply is the boolean attribute that means if the device is supplying
the power for the computer. For instance, an AC adapter or Laptop
battery would be supply TRUE,  but a mobile phone or mouse s taking
power and thus supply FALSE

Present is whether the device is currently attached to the computer,
as some devices (e.g. laptop batteries) can be removed, but still
observed as devices on the system

Refreshed is when the device was last updated with new data. It's
usually a few seconds when a device is discharging.

>   2. Still in the "laptop battery" tab, there are "statistics" of
> "Charge accuracy", etc. What do they mean? Can I get any information
> about them?

Charge accuracy is how accurately UPower can predict the time
remaining of the battery. The more times you cycle the battery, the
better UPower gets at guessing.

> These problems are critical to give a better translation, and please
> tell me the detail meaning of those words. Thanks in advance.

Done (and added as translator comments in the source) -- Thanks for what you do.