[gpm] "When laptop lid is closed" options for external monitor

Hello,

I often plug an external monitor to my laptop (and use it as primary monitor) and I close the lid to save space (I also use external mouse and keyboard), the consequence is that the external monitor behaves as the laptop one and it blanks (I set that option to "blank", no hybernate).

I think that an extra option like "do nothing" would solve this situation.

I hope my comment can be of some help.

Best regards,
Max