Re: [gpm] Release soon!

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 15:47 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> There is some nice new brightness and single instance code in svn now,
> so please test svn head - I'm going to release an unstable tarball in a
> few days.

That's exciting.

What are you thinking WRT to the "other" power managers that people have
installed to control brightness?  I'm thinking things like pommed for
Powerbooks which are likely to make GPM and Pommed try and control
brightness.  I'm curious if the packaging should include a "conflicts"
or "obsoletes" type identifiers to mark this.

		--Ted