[gpm] Gutsy suspends, then hibernates

Hi,

Got a weird problem - might be DBUS related, but I think I might fix it
at the level of the GPM config file.

When I have "Put computer to sleep after 1 hour" on AC power selected,
the machine is suspended (not hibernated).  Upon waking up from suspend
everything is normal, but the machine immediately hibernates.  Then
resume from hibernation is totally fine.

This is claimed to be a DBUS error, but is GPM calling the "wrong"
action?  I.e.  Is it suspending, and then hibernating?  If so, can this
be fixed/modified at the level of the GPM config file to just hibernate?

I really haven't mucked with anything like this before.

see bug report https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/181729

Thanks,
Andor