Re: [gpm] Common system interface for PowerManagement

Hi,

Sorry for the lag!

Can we discuss the proposed spec here first? It's just easier to get
general consensus here cuz on xdg-list we run the risk of turning it
into a bike-shed discussion and getting the proposal lost.

So I'd like to volunteer to write it up but I'm pretty busy with other
stuff so if you can take a stab at it I think it would be great.

Btw, when explaining the scheme to some coworkers one recommended that
we call it org.freedesktop.PolicyToken to signify that it's simply a
token one can hold. So I'd recommend to do that.

Thanks!

     David