From: Ken Pimontel <ken specialorder be>
To: Gnome Pilot List <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
Subject: Sync doesn't finish
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:34:58 +0200

Hi all,

Ubuntu 8.04 / Evolution <-> Palm Zire 31

I have had different trouble with this combination from the beginning
and am hoping you can help me sort things out.

The bug (I am guessing it is a bug) I am looking at right now is that
Sync hangs at the EToDo list. The next item (Memofile isn't started I
guess).

What information can I supply to help you help me?

Thanks,

Ken