Re: Gnome-pilot for non-PalmOS devices

> In the old multisync there was a synce-multisync_plugin.  Is there a
> Windows Mobile plugin for kitchensync or OpenSync?

There is a libopensync-plugin-synce for ubuntu, not sure if this is
standard, or one I got from the apt/sources.list entry:

deb http://opensync.gforge.punktart.de/repo/opensync-0.21/ feisty main
deb-src http://opensync.gforge.punktart.de/repo/opensync-0.21/ feisty
main

I haven't tried this plugin, and have no involvement with that website,
so can't recommend it. 'apt-cache show libopensync-plugin-synce' show
me:

 This plugin allows applications using OpenSync to synchronise
 to and from Windows CE and PocketPC based devices.
 http://synce.sourceforge.net

Hope that helps you

Phil