Re: Further adventures trying to build gnome-pilot

Hi Evan,

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 20:30 -0500, Evan wrote:
> I poked around a little more, and found that I needed to use gob2 to
> turn all of the .gob files into .c and .h files, which the compiler
> had previously been missing. It gets somewhat further, but now it
> appears I am missing /gpilotd/gnome- pilot-conduit-private.h which has
> no corresponding .gob file to process. Where is this mysterious file?

gnome-pilot-conduit-private.h is generated from gnome-pilot-conduit.gob.
This should happen automatically if gnome-pilot-conduit.c or
gnome-pilot-conduit.h is missing.  If you ran gob2 by hand you probably
forgot to use the "--always-private-header" option.

You shouldn't be hitting any of these problems.  If autogen is running
for you, do a 'make distclean && ./autogen.sh && make && make install'.

Matt

Matt Davey		Confucius say: To understand recursion, you must
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		   first understand recursion.