RE: z22 F7 problem

Tom

You are so far ahead of me, it's scary. I checked your patch and did the
following finds as root

>cd /
>find . -mount -name usb.c (-mount because I have a bunch of Windows
file systems mounted that I don't need/want  to search)  and
>find . -mount -name libpisock

None of these finds returns anything. I suspect that this is kernel code
source code that I don't have? I use no other pilot devices than the
Z22, so I don't mind if I " will break support for other devices in
pilot-link" (I think).

What's my next step?

RR