Installing files

Running latest Ubuntu Gutsy beta. This does not happen on Feisty.

Occasionally when I try installing a prc or pdb, the file is installed with the complete path name as the file name rather than just the files name itself (/home/test.prc instead of just test.prc). This often makes the file unreadable since it uses too long a name and chops off the extension. It doesn't happen when the file is on the desktop, only when dragging from Nautilus. My guess is that it is in the way that nautilus or gnome passes filepaths in 2.20 compared to 2.18, but I could be way off.

Evan