Blank records in Evolution 2.8.2

Hi all, I've finally migrated my last Windows machine to Linux and am having trouble getting my palm records into Evolution 2.8.2. For the moment, I'm only doing one conduit at a time, and am starting with the most critical data, the contact database.

I've installed gnome-pilot and configured the conduit to copy the records from the Palm. Everything appears to be working, and Evolution has the right number of records. BUT, they are all blank....no data....

Any ideas? I'm sort of stumped on this one, I've done web searches looking for other people who have had similar issues and have come up with nothing....

--
Yours,

A. Christopher Earle
(303) 243-2075