Re: Help with palm

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 04:38 -0700, Nathan Owens wrote:
> Let's try this again - sorry for the delay (thanks for e-mailing me about not
> getting a response - much better than letting this die).
>
> --- Xavier Pegenaute <xpegenaute telepolis es> wrote:
>
> > Ok,
> >
> > About the personal data in the pdb file, in the last mail I have not
> > written all the output, after these strings there was my contacts data.
>
> OK. That's good that the information is there.
>
> > My palm is the LifeDrive model.
>
> Matt: have you heard of problems with the LifeDrive? I remember seeing
> something on the list a while ago (though I don't think it was related to this
> problem), but nothing comes up when searching the archives.

There used to be some issues on the pilot-link side, related to the fact
that the LiveDrive has a hard disk that maintains a USB connection all
the time, not just during a sync.  I don't know much more than that, and
it doesn't sound particularly related.

I haven't unpacked the evolution 2.8.3 tarball, but it is dated Jan-29,
which is after the pilot-link 0.12 patch was applied to the trunk (Jan
8).  As there's no 2.8.3 label that I can see, it's just possible that
it includes the patch?  Otherwise, best look at the evo source package
from SuSE...

[snip]

Matt

Matt Davey	By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   task completely overwhelm me. --  Ashleigh Brilliant