Re: RREGRESSION: gnome-pilot can't see my palm V (jpilot can)

On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 08:35 -0400, Matt Price wrote:
> I'm wondering whether there's a way to capture the
> Palm's output directly -- cat /dev/ttyUSB0 > file.hex ,and then read
> it somehow?

Why is /dev/ttyUSB0 a factor here, you're using a Palm V, which uses a
serial connector. You should be pointing to /dev/ttyS0 (assuming the
first serial port)

Are you going through a third-party usb->serial adapter instead?

Also, there is a way to capture everything, check out README.debugging
in the pilot-link docs subdirectory for the details on how to capture
EVERY BYTE to a log.

--
David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com

"Erosion of civil liberties... is a threat to national security."