Re: FC4 status?

As a follow up, I see FC4 have put some errata packages out in the last
few days (actually the update hit my box on Friday but I didn't realise
until I saw the announcement today).

That means the current evolution package (evolution-2.2.3-2.fc4) has the
updates from Mark's pilot work, and works with sync etc.  However you
still need Mark's gnome-pilot packages to go with it since there have
been no errata released for those as yet.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]