FC4 status?

> From: "David A. Desrosiers" <hacker gnu-designs com>
> Subject: Re: Treo 650

>         FC4 is completely broken with respect to Palm syncronization.
> We've been dealing with it for about a month on the J-Pilot list, and
> most people have decided to reformat and reinstall FC3 or another
> non-Fedora Linux distribution because of the myriad of issues with it
> (as well as dozens upon dozens of other broken packages they threw in
> there).

Hi,

a couple of months ago, our research group upgraded to FC4. I
immediately noticed the problems with palm synchronization. I followed
the gnome-pilot list and waited for solutions. Apparently no
definitive fix is available yet (the fedora team has not released
updates to the rpms). Has anybody managed to get palm-synching working
with gnome-pilot on FC4? If so, could (s)he list which packages have
to be down- or upgraded and which other changes need to be made?
Changing the OS version is not an option for me. I'm getting pretty
frustrated that I can't synch my data anymore because of the broken
packages in FC4.

cheers,

Maarten