Re: [newbie] synching with Sony usb palm pilot pda

Thanks to the folks who responded.
Well, I just wanted to let folks know that it seems to pretty much be working
now.  Not sure what I did.  Actually to tell the truth, I am not sure that it
WASN"T working before!  I may not have either had all the conduits activated
nor known where to look to view the synched palm data.

Its all pretty confusing to me in truth.  I hope to ask more questions soon,
once i have time to do more exploring!  Actually on my initial test while the
palm data is synching to linux, it doesn't appear that any data created in
the desktop application is synching back to the palm.  I think I have the
conduits to synch, but I will have to look at it more closely when I have
more time.  I trust I can draw an all you folks more knowledgable about these
things than I.

Thanks again!