Re: netsync with gpilotd

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 20:56, Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been unsuccessfully trying to netsync my Palm Tungsten T3 with
> gpilotd (Debian package gnome-pilot 2.0.10-6.1).

You describe the problem perfectly.

I posted a patch to gnome-pilot, that should apply
to the current CVS source, that enables netsync for
me.  I replaced the UDP listen with a TCP listen,
and pass the socket to the pilot-link stack after
accepting the incoming connection.

Worked nicely for me:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2004-November/msg00024.html

I haven't heard back from anyone else applying this patch, so
if you need any help getting it all built, drop me a mail.

Matt