Re: Coexisting with vmware?

> The only difference for me between focus and non- focus is that
> VMWare pops up the error message immediately when it has focus,
> rather than waiting for me to choose the menu option.

	Menu option? What is this menu option you speak of?

> Personally, I'm fine with editing modules.usbmap when I need to make
> the change. But if anybody has a burning desire to get to the bottom
> of things, I'm glad to serve as guinea pig.

	The problem is already solved... unless Fedora broke this too.
Their kernels are already causing problems with lots of users using
USB gadgets, so I'm half-not-surprised that things are breaking with
hotplug as well. I can say it works rock-solidly with Debian, however.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com