Re: stuck again with gpilotd, sony clie sj30 and usb

> Is it somewhere between the lines or am I blind / Is gedit's
> "search"-function unreliable? I don't think either of that is true.

	I'm sorry, I confused that with my online HOWTO on the same subject.

	Here's what you need:

	mount -t usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb /proc/bus/usb

	Or in /etc/fstab:

   none            /proc/bus/usb   usbdevfs   defaults    0      0

> Sorry again, but I'm really STUCK.

	We're here to help, and "unstuck" you, as long as you are calm.

d.