Re: Gnome Pilot 2.0.0 & Gnome Pilot Conduits 2.0.0

> I'll second that bug report about --with-vfs appearing to be backwards,
> and go on to add a number of other things...

	I noticed that too last night, minutes after I realized that jpr put
the files in the 0.2 directory and not the 2.0 directory on the mirrors.

> There seem to be some Chicken & Egg issues with configuring the stinker.
> After considerable poking and prodding I managed to get the thing to not
> crash when configuring it by manually invoking gpilotd, and then manually
> configuring a cradle.

	Are you invoking it from `gnome-config --prefix`/libexec? It's in a
new place now, and should be launched by bonobo-activation-server, not
executed manually by the user.

	Note also, this _does not work_ with Evolution 1.2.2, so you'll have
to stick with 0.1.71 + 1.2.2 to maintain that connectivity. Once Evo has
been ported to gnome2, this problem should go away.

> Later this evening I'll nuke my settings and take a second whack at it to
> make sure I wasn't overlooking something.

	I've got some patches as well, I forsee another 2.0.1 coming out in
a few days to a week with some of these fixes, depending on commit speeds.

d.