Re: Handspring TREO 270 - gnome-pilot 2.0.6 - compile from source, Debian PPC

Has anyone managed to build the latest version? I can not build it on my
machine, and need an rpm to install it.

pilot-link is also available as source from their website so you dont
need the devel package (if it builds ok, it did on my computer)

Mark