Re: Handspring TREO 270

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 12:42, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > 2. Witch program creates the PilotSync icon for the panel? Is that
> > pilot-link or gnome-pilot?
>
> 	Definately not pilot-link. It has no GUI components.

Thanks for the input.

So what would be a reason that I do not see the icon of 'PilotSync'?

-Do you have a standard procedure I could follow to check if my
Evolution connects to gnome-pilot?
-Do you have a standard procedure to check if gnome-pilot works? gpilotd
gives me:

 gpilotd
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.71 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.7
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: The gnome-pilot daemon is already running

Jpilot works perfect for me. Why would Evolution not implement a
Sync-Button like there is in Jpilot???

thanks for your time and help.

Zeno