{Sendmail conduit} Bug report

Hi there,

	I've got another bug... the Sendmail conduit shows no configuration
parameter in the GnomeControlCenter. Reading the source I've created the
next ~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/email-conduit file:

[Pilot_23415]
sendmail=/usr/lib/sendmail -i -t
from_address=jsedano dit upm es
send_action=file
mbox_file=/tmp/kkbox
receive_action=file

	But it still doesn't work. When synced, no line "Sendmail: Started" is
shown, as for example is for MAL (MAL: Started).

	Using Debian Woody gnome-link packages; same packages version than
Ximian packages, but different from the CVS... are you planing to
release a new tgz early?

--
Yo no hago backups, me aprendo el HD de memoria.
--------