{MAL conduit} Bug report?

Hello all,

	I don't know if this is the place to send a bug report, but I will try.
Please feel free to redirect me to the correct place, if wrong.

	I configure the MAL conduit to sync the content of the palm more every
time it is synced (that is, I unpress the checkbox which says "only sync
MAL once a day"). But when I click OK and OK again, and then enter
select again the configuration for that conduit, it is again pressed.
Obviously, AvantGo is not updated in the palm if I do a sync.

	Any idea on how to force the sync until it is fixed?

--
Error de Win '95: Pulse F13 para cargar Windows'95 sin problemas
--------