From: Eskil Heyn Olsen [mailto:deity@dbc.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 4:27 PM
To: gnome pilot list
Subject: Possible SIGINT cure ?

Oy...

A wise man on #gnome (lolo) mentioned an obscure open() flag that might
help the SIGINT problem, and what do you know, it cured my test program.

Due to the nature, I can't guarantee that this does fix it, but I've
uploaded a 0.1.48 series to the usual spot
(http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/download). Could all that have the
problem please try it out (yes, there are rpm's), and report (here please)
whether or not it helps.

/dev/eskil

        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq