Re: GnomeCal conduit errors

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Ken Scott wrote:

> gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: setting PILOTRATE=115200
> gpilotd-WARNING **: pi_accept: Connection timed out
> gpilotd-WARNING **: An error occured while getting the pilot's user data

This is new. This is during gnomecc's Get from Pilot ?

> gpilotd-Message: Performing Slow Synchronization
> GLib-ERROR **: could not allocate 825439550 bytes
> aborting...
> Aborted (core dumped)

Dude, thats a lot of memory. Could you "gdb `which gpilotd` core", type
where and mail me the output ? I'd like to see which malloc caused this.

> The DateBook database on my Pilot is 142K, 2205 records, as reported by
> the Info application on the Pilot. Also, it is not a true Pilot. I am beta
> testing the TRGpro, a IIIx modified with 8MB of RAM, 3MB of flash and a CF
> slot. None of that *should* affect the conduits, but who knows??

I can't say it won't have any effects, but if it's a PalmOS, it should
work. And the alloc error is probably during reading the local records,
doubt it is related to your FrankenPilot, but I need to see the stack
trace.

/dev/eskil