GnomeCal conduit errors

Hi,

I'm trying out the new RPMs, and I am consistently getting this series of
errors:

[ken@hobbes ken]$ gpilotd
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.45 starting...
gpilotd-Message: Watching /dev/pilot
gpilotd-Message: Woke on /dev/pilot
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: setting PILOTRATE=115200
gpilotd-WARNING **: pi_accept: Connection timed out
gpilotd-WARNING **: An error occured while getting the pilot's user data
gpilotd-Message: Cradle /dev/pilot has 0 events
gpilotd-WARNING **: Unknown pilot, no userID/username match 7
gpilotd-Message: Watching /dev/pilot
gpilotd-Message: Woke on /dev/pilot
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: setting PILOTRATE=115200
gpilotd-Message: Cradle /dev/pilot has 0 events
gpilotd-Message: Loading 1 conduits...
gpilotd-Message: HotSync button pressed, synchronizing pilot
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in get_sysinfo queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in restore queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
gpilotd-Message: Using conduit settings for sync...
gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.6
gpilotd-Message: Performing Slow Synchronization
GLib-ERROR **: could not allocate 825439550 bytes
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

The DateBook database on my Pilot is 142K, 2205 records, as reported by
the Info application on the Pilot. Also, it is not a true Pilot. I am beta
testing the TRGpro, a IIIx modified with 8MB of RAM, 3MB of flash and a CF
slot. None of that *should* affect the conduits, but who knows??

If anyone can advise me on how to proceed, I would be grateful.

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott@pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24