gnome-ostree 3.8 updated to Yocto "Danny"

See http://lwn.net/Articles/521556/

The rebase was actually quite easy.  Probably the only thing that
worried me was that "rygel" (a dependency of harfbuzz) failed to build
with gcc 4.7, but a quick perusal of the git repository showed one of
the Gentoo guys had already written a patch.  Nice.

Other than that there's not too much to say; just your usual slew of new
versions that you see in normal distribution releases.  Probably the
biggest benefit is that now that we have a more modern toolchain, I'll
look at pulling in llvm for mesa.

The ostree.gnome.org builder is cranking through a rebuild of everything
in the gnome-ostree manifest here:
http://ostree.gnome.org/work/tasks/gnomeos-3.8-build/2012.486/log