Re: website contender (beta)

Heres another idea for a logo/icon incorporating the "GO" concept.

http://gnomedesktop.org/files/go.png

The layout looks sweet, but this is "GNOME" office, I think it should
seriously be considered/debated to use the GNOME templates for the
header. Not necessarily the graphics or colors, but the height of the
header, the placement of the logo and the location of the links.
You could still use your existing artwork (which looks sharp!) by just
shrinking it down.

The layout of the side nav bar looks sharp, but the orange-ish color in
the nav headers together with the blue looks very KDE-ish. I would
strongly recommend picking different colors from tigert and jimmac's
palette:

http://developer.ximian.com/images/art-devel/ximian-palette.png

All in all good work!

-Luke