Re: [Fwd: Re: Has the end come?]

I re-read my email and now see how poorly it was written.  In no way
did I mean to imply that GnuCash is not good software or that it
didn't belong in Gnome Office.  The reason I forwarded the Moneydance
email was exactly opposite.  It was meant as a demo of the importance
of GnuCash.  What should be in an "Office" package - difficult to say.
Just because MS Money isn't in MS Office obviously doesn't mean GnuCash
shouldn't be in Gnome Office.  I was trying to say - hey, is the
Monydance situation all the more reason to take a good look at GnuCash.
I am VERY sorry for the error.

On another subject - I strongly agree with a previous email about the
importance of end-user function.  Obviously, ease/speed of programming
must be taken into consideration or there will never be a release.
However, the end-user expects certain attributes from basic cut-and-paste
across applications to Evolution Web and Email addresses available in
the browser.

tnx for your ear
Rich